About The Course
The primary goal of the Beginning Spanish II courses is to build upon the knowledge students have gained from Beginning Spanish I.
After you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Read simple texts in Spanish.
- Write in Spanish about people and events.
- Have a broader knowledge of the history and culture of the Spanish speaking world.
- Understand basic spoken Spanish.
- Carry out some conversation in Spanish such as ask and answer questions, describe people and places and narrate events.
Satisfied High School Graduation Requirement Subject: Elective: Foreign Language